AWE Learning Day
Building A Resilient Business
As business owners, we feel the pressure of these uncertain and challenging economic times, and as women, we know that the best way to tackle a challenge is to do it together.
We invite you to attend Alberta Women Entrepreneur’s (AWE) Learning Day: Growing a Resilient Business,an event to support women entrepreneurs through skills training and community networking, at MacEwan University in Edmonton on February 22, 2017.
The experience and insights you’ll gain are invaluable; here are just some of the reasons to join us:
Hear inspiring and educational talks from industry experts on topics including HR, social media, and e-commerce, among others
- Expand your business tool kit through a number of workshops
- Connect with like-minded professional women and the business community
- Learn best practices to grow your business
- Discover our PeerSpark™program and learn how it can help you build confidence, improve your business acumen, and accelerate your business success
Our full day event gives you access to:
- Workshops on various topics related to scaling your business for success including human resources, operations, marketing, sales, and technology
- An overview of diverse financing options accessible to you to help grow your business
- One-on-one time with specialists from the community that can help navigate resources for business owners
We are so excited to welcome special guest, Charmaine Hammond as our keynote speaker for this event.
Register here today!