AWE is looking for a Business Advisor with a strong business background, sense of understanding of the unique challenges and opportunities that business owners face, a desire to assist women entrepreneurs, and a passion for building community to join our Edmonton team.
- Helping clients achieve their dreams by providing advice and solutions
- Following up and responding to inquiries
- Planning and facilitating quality learning/training sessions for groups of entrepreneurs
- Promoting AWE programs and services
- Staying informed of relevant programs, services, information, and resources
- Maintaining open lines of communication and collaborating with team members and community partners
- Keeping client information up to date in our CRM
- Completing reporting requirements well and on time
Desired Skills, Experience and Attributes
- Degree in business or related field or equivalent combination of diploma in business with 2 years of experience
- Strong business acumen and understanding of small business and entrepreneurship
- Flexible in the hours you work to meet client needs and willingness to travel
- Continuous learner
- Relationship builder and connector
- Excellent communicator (French language skills are an asset)
A combination of education and experience will be considered.
How to Apply
Send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line Advisor by September 12, 2017. Resumes will be reviewed as they are submitted. Only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Alberta Women Entrepreneurs is an organization dedicated to enabling women to build successful businesses. We provide unique programs and services to women in business through mentoring, advising, financing and skills and network development.