Alberta Women Entreprenuers (AWE) has partnered with Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada (CPA)& Business Development Bank of Canada (BDC) to bring to you a series of financial literacy sessions for business owners over the summer of 2018.
"Maximizing Your Business" session explains the key concepts of cash management, working capital and operational efficiency. Geared towards small and medium business, this session teaches entrepreneurs and their team how to be able to review and change their cash management practices so less cash is required to operate the business and the cash needs of the business can be projected and analyzed.
Learning outcomes for businesses:
• Sales are great, why don’t we have any cash?
• Do we have enough cash to pay expenses?
• How much cash do we need for expansion?
• Can I free up some cash from the business?
• How can I get customers to pay on time?
• Are we managing cash efficiently?