As business owners, we feel the pressure of these uncertain and challenging economic times, and as women, we know that the best way to tackle a challenge is to do it together.
We invite you to attend Alberta Women Entrepreneur’s (AWE) Learning Day: Growing a Resilient Business,an event to support women entrepreneurs through skills training and community networking, at MacEwan University in Edmonton on February 22, 2017.
The experience and insights you’ll gain are invaluable; here are just some of the reasons to join us:
Hear inspiring and educational talks from industry experts on topics including HR, social media, and e-commerce, among others
- Expand your business tool kit through a number of workshops
- Connect with like-minded professional women and the business community
- Learn best practices to grow your business
- Discover our PeerSpark™program and learn how it can help you build confidence, improve your business acumen, and accelerate your business success
Our full day event gives you access to:
- Workshops on various topics related to scaling your business for success including human resources, operations, marketing, sales, and technology
- An overview of diverse financing options accessible to you to help grow your business
- One-on-one time with specialists from the community that can help navigate resources for business owners