Learning Day 2018
As business owners, we feel the pressure of these uncertain and challenging economic times, and as women, we know that the best way to tackle a challenge is to do it together.
We invite you to attend Alberta Women Entrepreneur’s (AWE) Learning Day, an event to support women entrepreneurs through skills training and community networking, in Edmonton on February 20, 2018.
The experience and insights you’ll gain are invaluable; here are just some of the reasons to join us:
Hear inspiring and educational talks from industry experts on topics including HR, social media, and e-commerce, among others
- Expand your business tool kit through a number of workshops
- Connect with like-minded professional women and the business community
- Learn best practices to grow your business
Our full day event gives you access to:
- Workshops on various topics related to scaling your business for success including human resources, operations, marketing, sales, and technology
- An overview of diverse financing options accessible to you to help grow your business
- One-on-one time with specialists from the community that can help navigate resources for business owners