Beyond Borders: Trade Missions
Are you ready to expand your business into new markets? We are here to help you identify growth opportunities across borders, and build your skills and confidence to pursue your growth plans.
Our Next Trade Mission
Join us as we head to Las Vegas, Nevada from June 18-22, 2017. The Women's Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) National Conference and Business Fair is the world’s largest conference targeted to women who want to access supplier diversity opportunities through U.S. Fortune 500 companies.
This dynamic conference will feature Canadian programming and three days of acclaimed speakers, executive workshops, matchmaking, and networking opportunities, including the WBENC Business Fair – with more than 300 exhibitors and procurement specialists.
- Business Opportunities Session With The Inter-American Development Bank (IDB) - Calgary, April 26
- Business Opportunities Session With The Inter-American Development Bank (IDB)- Edmonton, April 27
- BWIT trade mission to WBENC in Las Vegas, June 2017
- Go for the Greens, Orlando, September 22-24, 2017
- Business Women in International Trade
- Canada Trade Commissioner Services
- Export Development Canada
- Export Support Fund
- Intellectual Property Made Simple: Simulator
- Productivity Matters: Benchmarking Your Company to Up Your Game
- Women's Business Enterprise Council West
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council