About The Program
PeerSpark™ is a business accelerator program that combines practical, multi-disciplinary curriculum with support and learning from peers. The program offers expert coaching in a safe and supportive environment of other women entrepreneurs who are focused on growing their ventures.
We are currently accepting applications for Fall 2018 intake!
PeerSpark™ can help you and your business grow by providing:
- Encouragement and support. Entrepreneurship can be lonely; PeerSpark™ builds a community of your peers – other women who understand what you are going through and are experiencing similar challenges.
- Access to resources. You will receive personalized advice and learn from expert coaches.
- Increased confidence in your business decisions. Knowledge is power; you don't have to do everything in your business but it is important to understand all aspects so that you can make informed decisions.
- Multi-disciplinary learning. No entrepreneur is a master of all trades. Fill the gaps in your decision making as you increase your knowledge of strategic planning, financial planning, operations, human resources, and other topics.
Ready to invest in yourself and your organization's success?
Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to be considered for the next program intake for Fall 2018 or complete the form below.
Want to chat about PeerSpark™?
In order to be considered for the program you must:
- Have a desire to grow your business and increase profitability,
- Have a minimum of two employees (including yourself),
- Have a steady growth of annual sales,
- Have been in business for more than two years,
- Be willing to learn from and share with others, and commit to program dates.
These criteria are intended to create a group of women who are facing similar challenges in their businesses and are interested in its growth. If you are unsure whether your business is a good fit for the program, contact us. We would be happy to discuss the program with you further.