About The Program
We strongly believe that by supporting women entrepreneurs, our economy will become stronger and more diverse, which is why we developed the PeerSpark™ program. PeerSpark™ helps build confidence, improve business acumen, and accelerate business success by uniting successful female entrepreneurs.
Investing in PeerSpark™ allows members develop their skills in an interactive setting, share experiences, build lasting relationships, and learn from experts. Our community works collectively to help each participant overcome critical business challenges. If you’re a female business owner looking to grow your professional knowledge, peer network, and take the next step in scaling your business, PeerSpark™ might be right for you!
PeerSpark™ can help you and your business grow by providing:
- Access to a variety of perspectives. Peers offer a fresh viewpoint and objective feedback.
- Increased confidence. Having a strong network will boost your confidence as you lead your business and make major decisions.
- Encouragement and support. You will feel a sense of relief knowing you can openly share your business challenges.
- Intensive skills development. Access to experts will increase your knowledge of strategic planning, financial planning, operations, and human resources, among other topics.
- Significant business growth. Since the program began, participants have experience an average of 31% annual growth in revenue and 30% growth in job creation.
Ready to invest in you and your organization's success?
Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to be considered for the next program intake for Spring 2018 or apply using the form below.
Ready to apply?
In order to be considered for the program you must:
- Have a desire to grow your business and increase profitability,
- Have a minimum of two employees (including yourself),
- Have a steady growth of annual sales,
- Have been in business for more than two years,
- Be willing to learn from and share with others, and commit to program dates.
These criteria are intended to create a group of women who are facing similar challenges in their businesses and are interested in its growth. If you are unsure whether your business is a good fit for the program, contact us. We would be happy to discuss the program with you further.